Wednesday 3 October 2007

Do i belive in god

That’s what I was asked at the weekend while having a drink and chilling with the boys, and to be quite honest no I don’t believe in any so called god the world offers all religion is misleading in my view all the wars and troubles in the world today are mostly caused by religion.
I am a strong believer that Science Explains the creation of the universe "The Big Bang" but as Physicist say there are rules for everything, and that its because of these rules that everything that is.. Is.
But in my eyes if those rules are there, then who put them there in the first place so I do believe in something although I’m not sure what.
I would not agree with any one side we are far too small and have only been here a blink of an eye in terms of the universe life to presume we know anything to the contrary.
So basicaly i replyed No;)

2 comments:

amanda874 said...

Think my reply would have been the same although i do think there is something out there, could just imagine the conversation whenever the topic is that big you could go on forever and everyone has loads to say about it. ax

Duncan said...

Mentioned in Dispatches